Who must take this training?
Training must be completed by ALL managers and supervisors: anyone with the authority to hire, fire, and discipline employees by January 1, 2021 and every two years thereafter.
Also, any new managers and supervisors (hired after January 1, 2020), must complete this training within six months of starting work.
Why take this training?
The State of California requires it, but it is also up to everyone in the workplace to learn and help correct bad behavior because a hostile work environment affects the whole organization, not just the victims.
Also, sexual harassment prevention training can help prevent employee claims and lawsuits which now average $460,000! *EEOC National Average employee lawsuit 2017.
Once completed, you will know:
• The definition of sexual harassment under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964
• The types of conduct that can be sexual harassment
• Strategies to prevent sexual harassment
• Resources for victims of sexual harassment, including to whom they should report it
This training can also help you avoid a personal harassment claim and lawsuit. Start your Sexual Harassment Training Now.
We make it easy!
• It only takes 2 hours. Come and go as you please!
• Our audio option allows you to just listen
• There is a “Help” link or Contact Info if you need support
• There is NO FINAL EXAM!
• Training is 100% Online & Mobile Friendly
• Courses as Self-Paced and simple to understand
• You get a FREE PDF book download or reference
• Print your Completion Certificate instantly when done
English & Spanish Versions Available
Enroll today! Sexual harassment training must be completed by January 1, 2021.