Is Sexual Harassment Training required?
Yes. By January 1, 2020, an employer having five or more employees must provide at least two hours of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all supervisory employees and at least one hour of classroom or other effective interactive training and education regarding sexual harassment to all nonsupervisory employees in California within six months of their assumption of a position. This training must be provided once every two years.
All full-time, part-time or seasonal employees must complete Sexual Harassment Training by January 1, 2020 and every two years thereafter. New employees (hired after January 1, 2020) must complete this training within six months of starting work.
Why take this training?
The State of California requires it, but it is also up to everyone in the workplace to learn and help correct bad behavior because a hostile work environment affects the whole organization, not just the victims.
Once completed, you will know:
• The definition of sexual harassment under the Fair Employment and Housing Act and Title VII of the federal Civil Rights Act of 1964
• The types of conduct that can be sexual harassment
• Strategies to prevent sexual harassment
• Resources for victims of sexual harassment, including to whom they should report it
This training can also help you avoid a personal harassment claim and lawsuit. Start your Sexual Harassment Training Now.
We make it easy!
• It only takes 1 hour. Come and go as you please!
• Our audio option allows you to just listen
• There is a “Help” link or Contact Info if you need support
• There is NO FINAL EXAM!
• Training is 100% Online & Mobile Friendly
• Courses as Self-Paced and simple to understand
• You get a FREE PDF book download or reference
• Print your Completion Certificate instantly when done
Satisfies ALL State Requirements